Twenty+ Fitt bike mono
The pedals of the Twenty+ Fitt bike mono provide the perfect resistance for proper cardio exercise thanks to an innovative system. The pedals can be placed in front a bench. Using the Twenty+ Fitt bike mono also keeps the hips, knees and ankles supple. The equipment is also easily accessible with a wheelchair.
Benefits of the Twenty+ Fitt bike mono:
- Developed in collaboration with TNO and Top Health Partners physiotherapists.
- Resistance of the pedal system has been set in consultation with physiotherapists for maximum results.
- These pedals are also available with seat.
- The Fit4Life Fit Bike is for individual or dual use.
- The Fit4Life Fit Bike is wheelchair accessible.
- TÜV certified.
|Age category as of||16|
|Age category up to||70|
|Length of equipment||0.4 m|
|Width of equipment||0.4 m|
|Height of equipment||0.6 m|
|Safezone length||3 m|
|Safezone width||3 m|
|Fall height||0.6 m|
|Total weight||31 kg|
|Heaviest part||31 kg|
|Assembly hours (couple)||0uren00|
|Construction materials||RVS(88) EPDM (5) Alu (7)_x000D_|
We are happy to help you
Our specialists will be happy to show you the possibilities and provide you with tailor-made advice.
- IJslander B.V.
- Oude Dijk 10
- 8096 RK Oldebroek