The Caterpillar is a playful, abstract caterpillar with funny antennae where small children can climb on, crawl on and slide down from. Play element: climbing steps, low viewing height, slide and learning numbers on the steps. The Caterpillar is standard equipped with read coated antennae and red EPDM rubber for the mouth and dots.
Benefits of the Caterpillar:
- Abstract shapes stimulate children’s fantasy.
- Through the insect shapes, the children unconsciously gather knowledge about insects and nature.
- Stimulates movement and interaction.
- Available in any standard RAL colour.
- EPDM rubber is available in multiple colours.
- TÜV certified.
|Tags||Blog climbing Discovery Glijden Klimmen Ontdekken Sliding|
|Age category as of||2|
|Age category up to||10|
|Length of equipment||6.5 m|
|Width of equipment||0.89 m|
|Height of equipment||2.22 m|
|Safezone length||10 m|
|Safezone width||3.9 m|
|Fall height||1.45 m|
|Foundation m2 (min. calculation)||38.9 m2|
|Total weight||644 kg|
|Heaviest part||354 kg|
|Number of people||8|
|Assembly hours (couple)||16uren00|
|Construction materials||RVS (99) EPDM (1)|
We are happy to help you
Our specialists will be happy to show you the possibilities and provide you with tailor-made advice.
- IJslander B.V.
- Oude Dijk 10
- 8096 RK Oldebroek